The Monarch Bay Club
As a year-round beach and dining club, the Monarch Bay Club is the place to enjoy your daily vacation. Located on one of the most beautiful crescents of beach along the coast in Dana Point, the Monarch Bay Club is close to home, yet very much removed from the stresses of daily life.
Offering members an exclusive sandy beach and casually elegant clubhouse with full-service dining and banquet facilities, the Monarch Bay Club provides a host of amenities and activities for members to enjoy. Spend a summer afternoon lounging on the beach or get active with surf lessons, snorkeling or a peaceful kayak outing. Our beach coordinator can assist you with whatever you desire for your beach activity.
Starting May 1, 2008, members enjoy full use of the Monarch Bay Club’s restaurant, bar, and grounds that include:
- Meeting and event space, which include the Private Dining Room, perfect for dinners or meetings that range in size from 16 to 24 people. The Palm Court or Ocean Lawn for events up to 50 people in size, and the Beach for on the sand events up to 50 people in size, such as company picnics or the evening beach bash
- The beach area, which includes chair, towel, and beach umbrella service, use of fire pits, volleyball areas, and other recreation activities
- Summertime lunch service on the Ocean Lawn
- Brunch served Sunday mornings from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Wireless Internet
- Multiple position beach chairs for added comfort
- Beach recreation coordinator
- Volleyball areas featuring nets and lined courts
- Unlimited use of Kayaks
- Weekly summer “movie night”